Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Resurrection

It's been a very long time since I've had the free time and focus necessary to post blog entries here. Now that I'm done with college, and without a job (hooray for today's job market!), I have enough time and creative energy to keep a regular-ish blog.

Just last Saturday I started a new Vampire: the Requiem campaign, modeled after crime-drama shows. It's set in Chicago, and I'm using the nWoD Chicago book as a basis for it, though I've made some pretty heavy modifications to certain characters and areas.

After all, the new World of Darkness line is all about tool-kit style play, and as the guy running the game, I'm free to pick and choose what I like and don't like.

The players seemed to enjoy the first session, and I'll be posting an actual-play of it pretty soon.

I sincerely hope I'll be able to keep this blog up and about, because even if nobody reads it, it'll be a nice way for me to store a ton of my ideas, and have a log of what happened in each session of my game for my players to have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment